Pages

Michelle Lewin Ab Workout Program| Daily Fitness Journey | Fitplan App

🌟 👇🏼 🌟 👇🏼 🌟

Michelle Lewin's Abs and Arms Freestyle workout in the Fitplan App!

Hey guys!

In my last video I announced I would be posting daily videos of my fitness journey doing Jen Selter's Home Workout program. Since I want to start Jen's program on a Monday, I thought I would give one of the other workouts on the app a try. The one I chose in particular is Michelle Lewin's Freestyle Arms and Abs program.

In the video you can see that I was only able to do the abs portion of this workout because I was lacking some of the equipment for the arms part but it was a really good workout and I was definitely feeling it the next day!

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this video!!

Let me know your thoughts and suggestions in the ✍🏼 C O M M E N T ✍🏼 section below.

It would mean the world to me if you could hit that 👍🏼 L I K E 👍🏼 button if you enjoyed this video.

Also, please 🚩📝 S U B S C R I B E 📝🚩 to my channel so you don't miss out on future videos!

Thanks so much for watching! I hope to see you in my next video! ❤️

😘😘😘,

Quynh Pham

Previous Videos:

Life Update + Jen Selter Workout Series Annoucement 👉🏼 👉🏼 Viral Paper Pick Up Challenge | #paperchallenge 👉🏼 👉🏼 With Me:

Instagram: @qp.life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lean Belly