Pages

How To: Eat More Vegetables Without Eating Salads | Health & Fitness

How To: Eat More Veggies Without Eating Salads | Health & Fitness

I am a classic 6 year old. Always pushing the veggies to the side or just opting out of eating vegetables. Not anymore, believe me If i can eat my greens too! Here's some nutrition tips on how to make sure you're eating enough vegetables without eating a salad

Subscribe to my channel to see more videos like this: me other places too:

Instagram: instagram.com/jesssburgo

Twitter: twitter.com/jessburgo

Facebook: Facebook.com/JessicaBurgo

This channel is about a fitness journey. We are all in this game of health together, we may as well enjoy the ride. I bring you tips and tricks on staying fit and healthy every Tuesday and Thursday!

Business Inquiries only: JessicaBurgoFitness@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lean Belly