Pages

MIND/BODY FITNESS - Following a Program VS #IntuitiveFitness

This is a long one, so I won't make you read a ton below here.

In this video I talk a little bit about my history finding the connection in my mind, body and spirit, and I explain the reasons why I now:

DON'T FOLLOW A FITNESS PROGRAM AND

DON'T SCHEDULE WORKOUTS.

This might sound CRAZY to you right now, but hear me out, because once you master the basics (in my program coming soon) you'll be able to do the same thing.

When I ditched the schedules, the routines, the programs and the "have to's", I started to enjoy my time on the mat.

I started thinking of it as a time for me to be creative, have fun, and train myself in a way that was encouraging, instead of being driven by dissatisfaction, expectation, comparison and outcomes.

I created Circle Master Fitness as a way to spread this idea of personalized, intuitive fitness, and together we can flip the traditional concept of fitness on it's head!!

As always, thanks for watching!!

....and reading!!

SUBSCRIBE TO JOIN ME ON THE INTUITIVE FITNESS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lean Belly